It was quite the year! Opportunity didn’t just knock… She kicked the door right in, and along came a landslide of new connections, friends, business opportunities and a wealth of insight deeper into North America’s climbing scene.
So here they are! In no particular order, just a few of my favorite shots from 2016. Hope you enjoy!
1. Claire Bukowski – Ruckus, 12b. At the Wastelands, Rifle, Co.
2. Ashley Gales and Brook Bell – Pitch 2 of Cardiac Arete, 10d. On the Grand Sentinel – Sentinel Valley, Alberta.
3. Paul Denzler – “I Heel Pebbles” V11. On Dover Island, Nova Scotia.
4. Lower Kananaskis Lake, Alberta.
5. Nina Williams, “Rehabilitator” 11d, The Project Wall. Rifle, Co.
6. Sean McColl, Vail World Cup – Men’s Final #4.
7. Elephant Portrait, Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania.
8. Sarah Williams on “Airwolf” V8, in Indian Creek, Utah.
9. Graham McGrenere on “Chicken Rider” V7, in Squamish, BC.
10. Chris Meginbir approaching “Hidden Dragon” WI5, in the Ghost River Valley, Alberta,